For those of you who are highly educated, perhaps becoming a CPNS is something you want. Well, for those who want to register as a CPNS, here gadgetized will present information on how to register for CPNS online along with the terms and conditions of registration.
In the modern age like now, technological advances make it much easier for us to register as CPNS. Where, for now, CPNS registration can be done by simply sitting in front of a device or laptop with a connected connection.
The reason is that registration for CPNS can now be done online, ie by visiting the official BKN website at SSCN.BKN.go.id. This method will be very cost effective, where this way we don’t have to pay a fee to come to the BKN office.
It is enough to use a cell phone or laptop that is connected to the internet, the city can register. However, there are still many people who don’t know how to register with CPNS online, so for those who don’t, here is the complete information.
Terms and how to apply for CPNS online
How to Apply for CPNS Online
- The first step, visit the official website of BKN at https://sscn.bkn.go.id/
- Then look for the column “Understand the registration procedure” at the bottom left of the main page.
- Then click on the section that says “Applicants must read and understand the SSCN registration procedure“.
- The next step after entering the page “registration flow“, select the download section”SSCN Registration Instructions Section“.
- So please do SSCN account.
- After you have an SSCN account, continue with Login to SSCNuse key code Y NIK previously registered.
- after that pleaseagency list“.
- Then check “Resume“.
- so please Send data.
- Final, print SSCN registration card.
How to create an SSCNS account
- First, visit https://sscn.bkn.go.id/
- Then click on the 3 lines in the top right corner.
- Next, select the Registry menu.
- After that, fill in the NIK column according to the ID card, the KK/NIK number of the head of the household, the full name according to the ID card, the date of birth according to the ID card, and enter the captcha code, then click click Continue.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Then create a password.
- Next, upload a photo with a minimum size of 120 kb and a maximum of 200 kb in JPG or JPEG format.
- Finally, print the SSCN account information card by pressing the print icon and then selecting print or save.
How to register an agency
- The first step, upload a photo while holding your KTP or SSCN registration card.
- Then fill in the biodata information, such as home address information, phone number, height, marital status, etc.
- If yes, please select the institution, education and position based on education.
- And then fill in the educational history information starting from diploma number, GPA value, name and address of educational institution complete with its accreditation status.
- The next step is to upload the required documents according to the requirements.
- After that, check the data in the resume form, make sure that all the data you enter is correct.
- If all the data entered is correct, the next step is to print the SSCN registration card.
How to print the SSCN registration card
Well, for those who don’t know how to print an SSCN registration card, here gadgetized.net will introduce the steps below.
- First, when printing a card, click the Print SSCN Registration Card option.
- Select print by clicking the printer icon in the top right when the card appears.
If you download immediately, the card print cannot be saved. However, when the printer icon is pressed, several options will appear. If your computer is connected to a printer device, you can print it directly. But if you intend to save it to a computer document, click Save as PDF or Save to Google Drive.
Requirements for CPNS Registration Online
- Indonesian citizens who fear God Almighty and are loyal and obedient to Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution and the state and government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Age as of December 1 is calculated from the date of birth on the diploma used to register and the maximum age is 35 years.
- Be good with proof of attaching SKCK.
- Not having a domicile as an official, TNI or Polri or member of the leadership of a political party.
- Have never been honorably discharged not of your own free will or honorably discharged as a civil servant, TNI, Polri or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- Have the required educational background, experience, skills and abilities.
- He has never been imprisoned based on a judicial decision.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not colorblind.
- Have a minimum height of 160 cm for men and for women at least 155 cm with an ideal body weight.
- Willing to be placed in all regions of Indonesia.
Future public servants must have at least 2 years of experience in cybersecurity in the State Intelligence Agency, attaching a Work Agreement.
The administrative requirements to register with CPNS are related to a series of uploaded documents. The conditions are as follows.
Documents uploaded to SSCN BKN
- The application letter is handwritten in black ink and signed by the applicant with a Rp.6,000 stamp duty
- Original certificate or photocopy that has been legalized.
- Original transcript and legalized photocopy.
- KTP (Identity Card).
- Recent photograph size 4 x 6.
- Employment contract agreement letter.
Terms of document format and file size uploaded to SSCN
- KTP: 200kb, jpeg format, jpg
- Degree: 700 kb, pdf format
- Transcript: 500 kb, pdf format
- Pass Photo: 200 kb, jpeg format, jpg
- Curriculum : 300 kb, pdf format
- Other documents: 700 kb, pdf format
Conditions after final approval
- All requirements are uploaded to SSCN.
- Curriculum vitae.
- The latest photo size 3 x 4 is 4 pieces and 4 x 6 is 4 pieces.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate.
- A health certificate from a doctor.
- Drug free certificate and valid SKCK.
- Declaration letter.
Conditions Contains Declaration Letter
The Declaration Letter used as a requirement to register with CPNS contains the following:
- The documents presented are correct.
- Willing not to marry while a CPNS BIN.
- Not be married to someone foreign or stateless.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Willingness to comply with the provisions of the applicable Law.
- Never use or distribute drugs.
- Willing to serve in State Intelligence.
- Not apply for a transfer for any reason for at least 10 years from the time you were appointed a BIN officer.
This is how to register for CPNS online that can be gadgetized. Because it is done online, make sure your internet package is enough, but if it is not enough, you can buy an Indosat internet package or another depending on the card you use. In addition, it is also easy to access how to register CPNS online using the latest Android cell phone, so that you can easily register. We hope that the above information is useful for all of you, congratulations on registering and hopefully you can be accepted as civil servants.