How to sign up for BNI SMS Banking with the easiest method: In addition to the BRI and Mandiri banks, which I have explained in the previous article, this time I will talk about the BNI bank.
BNI or Bank Negara Indonesia is one of the state banks which is one of the top 4 banks in Indonesia apart from BCA, BRI and Mandiri.
To sign up for SMS banking, the tutorial is pretty easy. For those of you who don’t understand, just follow the tutorial below!
A. How to sign up for BNI SMS Banking
1. At the BNI ATM
- Enter ATM and PIN
- Go to menu Electronic Channel Registration
- Then select BNI SMS Banking.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Create a BNI SMS Banking PIN (6 digits).
- Enter the financial activation OTP code.
- After successful registration and activation at BNI ATM, you will get a BNI ATM activation receipt and your cell phone will receive a successful activation SMS from 3346.
- BNI SMS Banking services can now be used for financial transactions.
2. To the BNI branch
For the second method, it is easier, here are the steps:
- Approach the nearest BNI branch bringing your identity document (KTP, SIM, Passport).
- Proof of ownership of individual accounts (Account Book and/or BNI Card).
- The branch officer will help you register and activate BNI SMS Banking.
B. BNI SMS Banking Features
- Check your savings account balance and your DPLK account balance.
- Check the last 3 transactions, and check the amount of the invoice to pay
- postpaid phone
- Internet/Subscription TV
- Change bank PIN by SMS
- Change the origin of the SMS Banking transaction account
And the cost varies depending on each provider. According to a source on the BNI.CO.ID website, the cost of SMS banking is around IDR 250 – 1,320, depending on the type of transaction.
So, this is a short tutorial on how to sign up for BNI SMS banking easily and quickly. I suggest coming directly to the branch because this method is not complicated, especially for those of you who are new.
So this article, hopefully useful! If there are additional ones, write them in the comments column!