Facebook is a social media account that is now mandatory for everyone, many of us recently forgot our Facebook password and want to recover it. In this article, I will tell you how to open a Facebook account for those of you who want to recover your Facebook account.
How to open a Facebook account can be done in several ways, such as by email, but often the Facebook user’s email is no longer active, so this will be a bit difficult.
For those of you who are confused about how you can follow the article How to open a forgotten password and send a Facebook account by email below, it is guaranteed that you will be able to return to Facebook.
How to open a Facebook account I forgot my password
Below are 3 ways to open your forgotten Facebook account, make sure you read the steps correctly so that you can get your account back.
Use of email
The first way to open a FB account forgot password and inactive number is to use an email. For the steps as follows:
- Open the Facebook web page, you can go to facebook.com
- Then select Have you forgotten your password
- To get your code, select Send code by email
- A new menu will appear. Find your account
- then enter phone number your
- then click Find your account
- After selecting Account, then select Reset your password
- last selection Send code by email
After following the steps above, open your email and view the incoming message to see the code that was sent. Reopen your facebook and enter the code to change your facebook password.
Also Read: WhatsApp Social Spy App to Hack WhatsApp 2020
Using the Gmail account
What if we also forget the email address used to sign up for Facebook? Don’t worry because you can sign in with your Google account if you use Gmail email.
- Same as the previous method, open facebook.com.
- Select forgotten account.
- but choose use my google account.
- Then find your account using the menu Find your account.
- Select an account and you can make a password change.
Using a new email or mobile phone number
Another way to open a FB account is to use a new email or mobile number. As before, go to facebook.com and select “Forgot your account?”.
- Select I no longer have access here.
- You will then see a field where you can enter a new email address or phone number.
- Please enter an email address and mobile number that has never been used for any FB account.
- You will receive a confirmation link by email or an activation code by SMS.
There are three steps in this method. After entering your new email address or phone number, you will be asked to answer a security question.
This security question corresponds to the settings you set when registering a Facebook account. Answer the question and click “Continue”.
Also Read: Vipto.de Tiktok Followers Auto Followers Tiktok 2021 Free!
If your answer matches the answer stored in your account details, the next step is step three, which is to set a new password.
This password must not be a password that you have already used. Save this new password so you don’t have to bother anymore.
After setting up a new password, you will see a notification that you need to verify your new email or phone number.
You will receive an SMS with an activation code or an email notifying you that you have reset the password of your Facebook account.
Click the link to complete the password recovery process.
However, this does not mean that the process is completely finished. You must wait 23 hours and 53 minutes before you can log in.
This is to keep your Facebook account data secure. This is how to open FB account forgot password and inactive number, hope it is helpful.
Also Read: 5 Ways To Get A Free Grammarly Premium Account
Using trusted contact help
If you cannot use the above three methods, you can use this only method, that is, use the trusted contact help function.
This method applies if you have set up trusted contacts on your Facebook account.
- Go to the forgotten password page and select No longer have access here? located at the bottom.- Next, a guide will be given explaining that you should ask a trusted contact for help by contacting him by phone or meeting in person.
- They then have to open a link provided by Facebook.
- The link will provide a security code that can be used as a code to reset your Facebook password.
- Although a bit tricky, this last method can be relied upon if your cell phone number and email address are lost or even inactive.
Well that’s what the admin can share when this happens, how to open a Facebook account Forgot password and email? Hopefully this tutorial or guide can be helpful. Is there something you want to ask?