How to Nobar on Telegram – Telegram recently launched a screen sharing feature for its users. Screen Sharing allows participants in a group video call to share their phone screens and view documents or videos or whatever they want others to see.
Prerequisites: Make sure you have installed the latest version of Telegram on your smartphone. This is how you can use this new feature:
- Open the Telegram app on your phone
- Open the group chat you want to share with the member.
- Click on the group icon.
- Click the chat box icon with the wave in the middle at the top right to start a voice call with that person. (You can also turn on your camera to make video calls)
- Click on the three vertical dots in the voice chat bar and select share screen
- Grant screen share/cast permission to the app
- Now group members will see what you see on your cell phone screen, so you can share together on Telegram.