Apply for Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship for International Students 2022
The University of Lancaster is pleased to announce the offer of a generous scholarship: ‘Lancaster Master of Business Scholarship’ for high-achieving students who wish to enroll in the master’s program at the University from the 2022-2023 academic session .
This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a variety of international countries to the Master’s programs offered by Management School. The award is for the 2022 entry only.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lancaster University, UK
Host Institution(s): Lancaster University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £4,000 tuition fees
Number of prizes: Several
Level of study: Postgraduate students taught in Master of Business programs
Nationality: International students
DETAILS | Lancaster Master of Business Scholarship
The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students. The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
The award is for the 2022 entry only. The Scholarships are reviewed annually and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who choose to defer.
To be eligible for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Recipients must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 university degree.
- The scholarship is available to eligible applicants for all full-time postgraduate teaching degree programmes, offered on campus through the Lancaster University School of Management, for entry in October 2022.
- Applicants must receive a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 intake, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- MBA program applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and Pre-Masters programs offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants partially funded by less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholars must be classified as “foreign” or “international” students who pay a tuition fee for tuition purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For the 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Master of Business Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
The following countries are eligible for the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Colombia, Peru, and Brazil.
How to apply: Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the program application and will be conditional if results are unknown. Scholarships awarded will be automatically confirmed for entry in 2022, throughout the recruitment cycle.
If you meet the stated eligibility and scholarship award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed. The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University receives your final exam transcript.
Application deadline: not specified
Visit the official website for more details