Warhammer: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters gives players the ability to build their Space Marines however they want, here is a guide for the Apothecary Class.
the apothecary in Warhammer: Chaos Gate Demon Hunters is a support class needed for progression. His healing abilities, as well as the utility of some of his other abilities, will be crucial. The Apothecary is a class that players will absolutely rely on throughout the game.
Warhammer: Chaos Gate Demon Hunters is a turn-based strategy game where players take control of the ship dire edict and its inhabitants, the Space Marine chapter known as the Gray Knights. gray knights, in war hammer 40k, specialize in dealing with Chaos and combating the evils it brings with it in the galaxy. Players will need every perk they can get to keep Chaos at bay and this guide will help inform how to build Apothecaries, who play a vital role in that task.
The Apothecary is one of the starting classes in Warhammer: Chaos Gate Demon Hunters acting as a field medic, able to heal and buff teammates as the situation requires. As a quick note, there is some overlap within the skill trees for the different classes within Demon hunters therefore, not every perk will be mentioned, just the basic skills and some ideal picks to get the most out of the apothecary.
Best Apothecary Build in Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate Daemonhunters
Using the advanced technology available to them, the Apothecary helps combat Chaos in Warhammer 40k: Demon Hunters by healing squad members from damage taken during battle and buffing them to hit harder, faster, and more often. With that in mind, many of the skills within the apothecary skill tree are there to help in this role. First of all, the basic talents and basic abilities that players should take advantage of when building their apothecary:
- Apothecary – Can equip the Narthecium, giving access to the Battlefield Medicine skill.
- Preferred Talent Roll 1: Great Destiny: +2 max HP, +1 max WP, and +1 damage for melee attacks;
- Preferred Talent Roll 2: Venerable Soul – +1 WP.
- Preferred Talent Roll 3: Skull Keeper – +1 use for Servo Skulls.
- Upgrade: Afflict Bleeding – Psybolt causes bleeding for 2 turns.
- Willpower (x2) – +2 WP max.
- Terminator Armor – Can equip Terminator Armor.
Ideal Skill Picks
- Warp Speed Discipline – Incredibly useful in the tactical game of Warhammer 40k: Demon Hunters; This unlocks the Biomancy Warp Speed ability, allowing the apothecary to target a teammate within range and give them +2 critical with melee attacks and +1 movement speed for two turns. Upgrades to this skill increase critical momentum and movement speed.
- Iron Arm Discipline – Building the Iron Arm Discipline grants the ability to add +1 stun to a teammate’s melee attacks for one turn. Upgrades to this skill also add a 50% chance to gain AP, as well as increased duration and stun.
- Battlefield Medicine Improvements – Battlefield Medicine upgrades increase the amount the apothecary can heal by +2.
- Skull servo upgrades – Servo Skull upgrades add utility, but unlocking the Apothecarian Skull is where the value really comes from. This gives the apothecary the ability to target teammates with biomancy abilities at any range. The ability to get to squadmates anywhere on the map is going to be absolutely essential, and how brutally Warhammer: Chaos Gate Demon Hunters may be, it is most likely one of the abilities that players find reaching most of the time.
With that, players should be well on their way to building an apothecary that is an integral part of their squad. Demon hunters it can be an exhausting game for those who don’t take advantage of all the tools at their disposal. Players who take advantage of the Apothecary’s abilities to complement the weaknesses of other classes. and keep them healed, they will find the greatest success. With all of this in mind, players will be able to more easily progress through the story of Warhammer: Chaos Gate Demon Hunters.
Next: Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Is Now Available To Pre-order
Warhammer: Chaos Gate Demon Hunters is available for pc
Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode 6 Easter Eggs and Star Wars References Explained
About the Author