Ms.Word is an application that continues to be popular in use, especially among students and workers. With this application, we can do various types of writing in a clear and orderly way. Also, the file will not be damaged or lost because it is stored on the computer you are writing to. Along with the times, now the Ms.Word app is also available on smartphone devices.
Lined Folio Paper in Ms.Word
Apart from being used for writing, the Ms.Word app can also be used for other purposes. How to make logos and make paper templates. But did you know that in the Ms.Word app; we can also do lined folio paper. In general, we can only use lined folio paper for handwriting. However, when creating folio paper in the Ms.Word app; we can exhibit the most presentable writing/essay.
Being able to make lined folio paper in the Ms.Word app is very easy and only takes a few minutes. You can follow the steps below to make lined folio paper in Ms.Word app.
How to Make Lined Folio Paper in Ms.Word
1. Open a new worksheet in Ms.Word app on your PC device. First of all, you need to set the paper size you want to use. Then in the worksheet; make a line like in a notebook by clicking on the menu Insert. Select a menu Table and then create many rows.
2. Expand the row view to the end of the worksheet page. Click on the icon + at the top left of the rows and then select the menu Insert. Select insert rows below to add a line. Keep doing the same steps until the end of the page.
3. Expand row width, select menu Design and so set width between lines.
4. To make it look like folio paper, shift the left and right sides of the row(s) out of the worksheet. This is more or less what it sounds like.
5. Finally, give a line above the row/rows; select menu Insert and then select the menu shapes. Find and select a shape Line.
6. Draw parallel lines on the top row, make sure the line and line spacing are not too far apart. Done, this is more or less what lined folio paper looks like using the Ms.Word app. Done.
How? It is not so easy to make lined folio paper in Ms.Word. You can write the brief/essay directly on the lined folio paper in Ms.Word. Or you can also print/print the folio paper for your use.