How to cancel Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. Creative Cloud is Adobe’s collection, focused on media creationthat brings together the main software and applications for editing audio, video, images or design.
Users can subscribe to each app or opt for the all-inclusive planwhich gives access to all programs. However, if you wish to opt out, a different fee may apply.
Since creative stop we show you step by step how to cancel an adobe creative cloud subscription.
How to cancel Adobe Creative Cloud subscription step by step
To cancel your subscription or individual trial, you must sign in to your Adobe account through the website.
- Log in in your account on the website: account.adobe.com/plans.
- Click on «Manage plan» in the plan you want to cancel.
- In “plan information«, click on «cancel plan«.
- Enter the reason for the cancellation and click “Continue”.
The option to cancel the plan will not be available if the payment is still processing.
Cancellation and refund fee
Fee and refund amounts depend on when you request a cancellation. For most plans, if you cancel within 14 days of purchase, you will be fully refunded.
- Monthly payment annual plan: after 14 days, 50% of the remaining balance of your contract is charged.
- Annual plan payment in advance: after 14 days, the payment is not returned and the service remains active until the end of the contracted period.
- Monthly plan: if the cancellation is made after 14 days, there will be no refund and the service will be active until the end of the current month.
Upon cancellation, your account will become a Free Creative Cloud profile. You will still have access to your files in the folder, subject to the 2GB storage limit. If your files are larger than that, you have 90 days to move the excess.
Original Lightroom images will be stored for one year after canceling the plan. Until then, you can download the original files from the cloud service as usual.