QR (Quick Response) code, also known as QR code it is an innovation in the world of technology that is currently widely used, whether for personal, commercial or public purposes.
QR codes can be found easily, even when make a payment or access a site. Creating a QR code is also not as difficult as you think, because you can do it with the help of a QR code generator app or site.
In this discussion, we will explain how to convert an address on Google Maps into a QR code. This discussion is important for anyone to know because it can be applied in wedding invitations or other necessities.
Here is the full tutorial:
1. Sign in to the Google Maps appafter enter address name that you want to convert into a QR code, then play Share.
2. Touch copy to clipboard.
3. please Google Chrome noise or another browser installed on your cell phone, then search the site QR Code Chimp Y open the site.
4. If the site is open, select plus.
5. Move to down until you find google maps.
6. Paste the URL from Google Maps to the provided column and remove the name of the street or place attributed to it.
7. If the street or place name has been removed, you can touch design, color and decorate to choose from a wide variety of QR code designs.
8. choose a design QR code which you want to use.
9. If the design has been selected, please download oversized ketuk.
10. You will be prompted to register, Please register by entering the requested dataStarting since Name, E-mailuntil key code. If you have entered all the data, please touch ready.
11. You will redirected to customize QR code pageplease tap download large size one more time.
12. please QR code name to be downloaded, then it’s time to save.
13. Leave fixed format PNG with size 1024pxafter it’s time to download.
14. If the download process is complete, please open the gallery of your cell phone to see the QR code that has been created.
15. When you want check the QR code it works or not please open a new tab in google chromeafter tap the Google Lens icon.
sixteen. Point Google Lens at the QR code what has been done
17. If a link appears, please touch the link.
18. You Will redirected to Google Maps app and it shows that the generated QR code is working properly.
If you’re using a PC or laptop, it’s pretty much the same way that you need to copy the address link on Google Maps which will be converted to a QR code, then visit the QR Code Chimp site.
This is how to convert an address on Google Maps into a QR code, I hope it helps.