For friends who have been looking for ways to find out WiFi password on both cell phone and PC, please refer to the explanation in this article.
The need for the Internet in this digital age can almost coincide with the need for clothing and food.
Because as we know now everything can be done easily when connected to the internet network.
From accessing information, working, studying, and almost everything can be done and depends on the internet network.
If the Internet network slows down, all the activities that are performed can also slow down and of course this is very worrying.
One way to get an Internet network on a smartphone is to buy an Internet quota.
There are many types of cellular carriers that provide various internet fee products at affordable prices.
However, today many people prefer to use WiFi because it is considered more efficient and cost-effective.
In addition, during this pandemic, all community activities are forced to be done at home and automatically the need for the internet also increases.
Many say that using the data quota during this pandemic is much more wasteful than using WiFi.
It is not uncommon for many users to look for free WiFi to access their Internet needs without wasting quota.
Of course, not all WiFi is freely accessible without a passcode or password protecting you.
Therefore, here we will share how to find out the WiFi password, whether it is on a smartphone or another device, such as a PC.
For a more complete explanation of how to find out the WiFi password, see the discussion in this article.
Also read: How to find out the Indihome ID
How to know the neighbor’s WiFi password that has been changed
There are several ways to find out the WiFi password, whether using the app or not.
Surely many of you are looking for ways like this to get free WiFi Internet access.
Or this method can also be done if you forget your WiFi password and want to share it with others.
For that, here the administrator of lppmplampung.id will share several ways that can be done to find out the WiFi password.
How to know WiFi password through WiFi test
The first way that can be done to find out the WiFi password is to use an additional app, namely WiFi Test.
This app can be downloaded through the Google Playstore and can be used by anyone using an Android smartphone.
However, Android devices that support this app Marshmellow and Lollipop OS are recommended, if more than that, it is not recommended.
For those of you who want to know the WiFi password using this WiFi test app, please refer to the explanation below.
- First, “Download WiFi test app” first through the Google Playstore.
- After “Wi-Fi Scan” that are around you.
- Then there will be a list of WiFi around your place.
- After that, select the menu. “Support Options” and click “OKAY”.
- Then the account notification appears. “Setup may take up to two minutes to complete”.
- Wait for the process to finish, and if it is successful, a notification will appear. “Connection success.”
- Then to check whether it is working fine or not, just look through the WiFi settings.
Well, those are the steps to find out the WiFi password using an additional app, namely WiFi Test.
How to find out saved WiFi passwords
There are times when we create a WiFi password, we forget to enter the password because we have been using WiFi for too long.
So what if that happens? Can the WiFi owner find out the old WiFi password just by using an Android phone?
Well, for those of you who use system 10 or system 11 Android phones, you can find out the old WiFi password only through cell phone.
Following are the steps to find out saved WiFi password using Android phone version 10 or 11.
- First, go to the settings menu and select the option “Network and Internet”.
- Then in that option select “Wifi”.
- After that, slide the screen down and you will find “Network Saved” and click
- In that menu you can see the WiFi networks that your phone has saved.
- Select a WiFi network for which you want to see the password and then click the button “Share”.
- After that, enter the pin or fingerprint which is the security key of your cell phone.
- Subsequently, a QR code will appear on the cell phone screen that can be scanned to find out the WiFi network password.
Those are the steps to find out WiFi password via Android phones already using version 10 or 11.
Also Read: Check Neighbor’s WiFi Password
How to find WiFi password via Busy Box
Another app that can be used if you want to know WiFi password easily is to use Busy Box.
However, if you want to use this app, you need to root the device first because you need Android verification.
If your device has met the provided requirements, you can only find the WiFi password using Busy Box.
Here are the steps to follow if you want to use Busy Box to find out WiFI password.
- First, “Download the Busy Box app” and do it right away “application installation” on your Android device.
- Before installing the application, you must activate the “Unknown Source” in the settings.
- Then “open Busy Box app” and immediately a list of networks will appear on the screen.
- There are things to note in the app, namely the lock logo on the network.
- If the lock logo on the network is green, the password is easy to know, and if it is white, vice versa.
- You should only use a network with a green lock logo after that click “Try Connect”.
- After that, the system will try to process and just wait for it to finish.
- If successful, your device will automatically connect to the WiFi network.
Well, those are the steps to find out the WiFi password through an additional app, namely the Busy Box app.
How to find out the WiFi password on a laptop
In addition to being able to find out the WiFi password through an Android phone, you can also do the same thing through a laptop.
However, what differs is only the steps and means to find out the password between laptop and cell phone.
To find out the WiFi password on this laptop, no additional app is needed because it just uses the default features.
The default function on laptops that can be used to find out WiFi passwords is Command Prompt or commonly called CMD.
For those of you who don’t know how to find out WiFi password on laptop using CMD function, please refer to the following explanation.
- First, first open your portable device, and then search “Symbol of the system” in the search function.
- Then open the function and type “Netsh wlan show profile” to find out the network that the laptop has stored.
- After that, find the WiFi network for which you want to know the password and then type it netsh wlan show profile (nama WiFi) key=clear’.
- Then the system will process the command, and if it is successful, the information about the WiFi network will be clearly displayed.
- To know what the WiFi password is, you can see it in the section “Security Settings”.
Enough of our discussion this time about how to find out the WiFi password both with the app and without it.
By using the method we have provided, you can find out the WiFi password or your own much easier.
Also read: How to combine photos into one
Hopefully the explanation that we provide in this article can be useful and useful especially for those who read.