Telegram is a messaging application that has many advantages, including have bot features which can be used to complete various purposes, such as making still photos move to remove photo backgrounds.
Keep in mind that bots are artificial intelligence programs, also known as AI (artificial intelligence). There are also many types of bots on Telegram, one of which is a bot for learning Arabic.
If you want to learn Arabic, you can use the bots on Telegram. As for how to use the Arabic learning bot on Telegram, check out the full discussion below.
1. Login to the app Telegramthen play search icon in the upper right corner.
2. Type belajarbahasa_botthen select learning arabic.
3. You will be connected to the Learn Arabic bot, tap beginning.
4. Touch menu.
5. Select discussion what you want to learn from nahwu, short, kata kataday words of wisdom. In this tutorial, the selected discussion material is vocabulary.
6. choose vocabulary you want to learn, for example, numbers, touch.
7. Choose a number categoryfor example the numbers from 1 to 100.
8. Touch came back If you have studied it.
9. If you want to learn another vocabulary, all you have to do is touch the selected vocabulary when you touch back, for example animal vocabulary.
10. Choose a category of animals, for example, animals that surround us.
11. The Arabian animals around us will be shown, please touch the menu to return to the home page.
12. If you have returned to the home page, please repeat the steps already mentioned to learn other Arabic discussions.
Although Telegram already provides Arabic learning bots, you You must continue studying at an accredited educational institution if you want to master Arabic. because the Arabic learning bot on Telegram only teaches the basics.
This is how to learn Arabic in the Telegram application easily, hopefully it will be useful for you.