PINGKOWEB.COM – Check out the following on how to remove KTP verification on Shopee, ShopeePaylater and ShopeePay, it will definitely work.
Shopee is an e-commerce platform that has many exciting features and allows users to enjoy shopping with lots of bonuses.
Shopee currently has more than 10 million users on the PlayStore and AppStore.
To use a digital wallet like ShopeePay or activate ShopeePaylater, of course, you need to verify your ID card first.
By verifying your ID card, you can upgrade to ShopeePay Plus to enjoy the functions of transferring, paying, withdrawing cash, etc. related to digital wallets.
In the meantime, for those of you who want to remove or cancel ID card verification in Shopee, you must have your own reasons.
Now, for those of you who don’t know the steps below, here’s how to cancel Shopee ID verification that is no longer active.
Conditions to successfully remove Shopee ID verification
In order to successfully delete your KTP verification on Shopee, you need to make sure you don’t have any fees or arrears on ShopeePaylater or Shopee Borrow.
In addition, you must also ensure that your email and cell phone number must be active.
How to remove KTP verification in Shopee
Here are the steps to remove identity verification on ShopeePay, ShopeePaylater, and Shopee Pinjam:
- Open the Shopee app
- Choose my menu
- Select the Settings menu at the top right
- Click Request Account Deletion
- A notification will appear “Please note that once your account is deleted, you will not be able to recover it.” please click ok
- Click Continue under Important Information
- Enter the OTP verification code, if you have clicked Next
- choose another reason
- In the Request account deletion menu, fill in the reason “I want to switch accounts”, enter an active email, click the check mark, and then click Submit
Advantages of removing Shopee ID verification
- All data will be deleted.
- You can use deleted data for a new account.
Disadvantages of removing Shopee ID verification
- the account will be lost
- The same number cannot be used when creating a new one
- Deleted data cannot be recovered.
the last word
Maybe that’s the only way to remove or unverify Shopee by deleting the account.
If you follow the pingkoweb.com method shared above, the account will be deleted along with the ID card, so you need to think again. It can be useful!