Instagram is one of the social networks highly demanded by the world public, since the application sponsored by Meta always presents useful functions for its users.
Feature of a view DM (direct message) is one of the useful features on Instagram where it is possible submitted photos will be deleted automatically when it is opened by the recipient.
Regarding this single program feature, some Instagram users don’t know, you might be one of them. If you are one of those who do not know it, here is a complete tutorial to use the single view function on Instagram.
1. Login app Instagramthen play DM icon in the upper right corner.
two. Select a contact Those who want to send a DM in the search field can be contacts who are friends or not.
3. If a contact was selected, touch camera icon in the lower left corner.
4. Whenever you want take a photo from the HP galleryplease tap the image in the bottom left corner. But when photo taken liveplease play camera icon.
5. If the photo was taken, the option to allow playback, save to chat, and a view will appear, select a sightthen play Send.
6. Successfully submitted photos will be included boom icon.
important to know
In addition to providing a single program feature, there are other features provided by Instagram for users in direct messages when they want to send photos, namely allow playback Y save to chat.
If you choose to allow playback, I can only see the photo that was sent twice. But if you choose to save to chat, you you can view photos at any time because it’s already saved in DM.
Note that this single view feature is similar to WhatsApp’s proprietary single view feature. But the similarity of functions between Instagram and WhatsApp is something very reasonable considering that both are owned by Meta.
Finally, despite using the single print feature on Instagram, The photo you sent can still be saved by the recipient if the photo screenshot. Therefore, you must be careful when sharing photos on Instagram.
This is how to send a photo once you see it in the Instagram DM app, hopefully it will help you.