MSI Dragon Center is a system utility for MSI Laptops and Desktops computers developed by International Micro-Star. MSI is well known for its gaming video cards, motherboards and other PC components in the gaming industry. MSI Dragon Center allows gamers to manage their PC settings, optimize LED lighting, system tuning, and access a wide range of programs for system diagnostics and overclocking on MSI hardware such as MSI brand laptops and computers. M: YES.
While playing games on MSI computer, Dragon Center utility will help you manage system resources to speed up your PC. You can quickly view hardware usage information such as RAM and CPU on the main screen of MSI Dragon Center. MSI Dragon Center is free to download for Windows operating systems.
click to download MSI Dragon Center for your Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and all previous versions of Windows operating systems. Dragon Center MSI offline installer setup is available to download both 32bit and 64bit for GEFORCE RTX™ 20 Series.
Dragon Center MSI Features & Highlights – Latest 2022
The Dragon center MSI app comes with a simple user interface with a standard color scheme and layout like all gaming focused software offered by MSI. It has a variety of tools accessible in a simplified tabbed interface and features six distinct areas listed below…
- gaming armory: Open the vault to see the weapons you need to prepare for the battles ahead.
- System cleaning: Free up memories and prioritize system usage. Configure real usage, real color mode, and exclusive keyboard lighting from MSI’s gaming arsenal.
- System setting: Tune up your system with a single click.
- Gameplay Optimization: There is no need to adjust the settings for each game separately, one click will configure all the game modes you have saved.
- Broadcast in an instant: Provide the easiest way to save and share your game highlights, it’s almost too easy.
- Real time assistance: A true MSI companion is always by your side, access and use the MSI companion anywhere, even in-game.
- An app for everyone: An app is needed to fit all MSI devices.
- application portal helps you link with other popular hardware management applications.
- system monitoring (real-time performance measurements for CPU, GPU, fans, clocks, temperatures, and network speeds),
- LED Wizard (keyboard backlight configurator with support for presets),
- system tuner (automatic boosts for VR gaming, file transfer speeds, CPU/GPU performance, fan usage, and music sound signature, with support for presets),
- mobile center Tool
Through some cool visual indicators, the dragon center will tell you about your computer’s performance, whether it’s running at full capacity or if there’s room to open demanding games or programs. The main screen also displays basic information about available storage space, system processor temperature, and fan speed.
In addition to the tools and features that are directly integrated into this application, the MSI Dragon Center can also integrate services available through other compatible applications. This is done through the App Portal section, which can provide quick links to installed software solutions such as MSI True Color, Nahimic 2, XSplit Gamecaster, NVIDIA’s GeForce Experience, SCM Control Panel, and SteelSeries Engine III.
If your Dragon Center MSI is crashing or stuck on its main interface, you can easily fix the tool by turning it off by pressing Ctrl+F4or you can restart your PC.
MSI Dragon Supported Hardware Models
(If your computer OS is lower than Windows 10 version, please download MSI Mystic Light software.)
Intel: X299 / Z370 / Z390 / B360 / H370 /H310 series
AMD: X399 / X470 / X570 / B450 series
two- Graphic card:
NVIDIA: GeForce RTX™ 20 Series / GeForce® GTX 16 Series
AMD: Radeon™ RX 5000 Series
GE/GP/GL/GT/GS/Alpha/Bravo Series Laptop, with Per-Key RGB Keyboard and 10th Gen Intel Processor, with Per-Key RGB Keyboard and 9th Gen Intel Processor.
4- Desktop and monitor: Full Line-up monitor is supported
5- Keyboard: VIGOR GK50 LOW PROFILE/ VIGOR GK30
6- Mice: GM11 CLUTCH/ GM30 CLUTCH
7- Headphones: DIP GH50
How to uninstall MSI Dragon Center?
Follow the simple steps to uninstall Dragon Center from your device.
- Search Control Panel from the system search bar.
- Open Control Panel and click “uninstall a program” under the title of programs.
- locate the MSI Dragon Center of installed programs.
- Click on the Dragon Center MSI you will see uninstall Y Repair The button will appear at the top of the Control panel window.
- Click uninstall and wait for the system to uninstall the program.
- That is all.