Last week’s ratings for NXT unexpectedly spiked despite playoff competition from the NBA and NHL. The ratings were among the best for the show in recent months. This week, however, the numbers are down considerably..
WWE’s latest episode of NXT saw a drop in ratings thanks to NBA playoff competition in the second hour, the NHL conference semifinals, and the “This Is Us” series finale.
According to Nielsen data via “Showbuzz Daily,” this week’s NXT episode averaged 551,000 viewers. Viewership was down 8% from last week. It was tied with the March 1 episode for the second-lowest viewership for a show on the USA Network in 2022.
The show was ranked 43rd on cable in the 18–49 demographic with a 0.13 rating. The rating is down 7% from last week, where NXT was ranked 30th on cable in the key demographic 18-49 with a 0.14 rating.
NXT was down 21% in viewers year over year, although the 18-49 rating was identical to the same week last year.
A quick recap of the results from this week’s NXT episode
This week’s episode of WWE Developmental Brand: NXT had NXT Champion Bron Breakker and NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose in action.
- Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo and Troy “Two Dimes” Donovan defeated Edris Enofe and Malik Blade
- Sanga defeated Wes Lee
- Alba Fyre got a victory against Elektra López
- Roxanne Perez defeated Lash Legend in a semi-final match at the NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament
- Mandy Rose defeated Indi Hartwell
- Tiffany Stratton defeated Fallon Henly in a semi-final match at the NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament
- Von Wagner defeated Ikemen Jiro
- Duke Hudson won a match against Bron Breakker after the latter was disqualified for hitting his opponent with a steel chair.
For detailed results, you can click here.
More WWE news
Follow our dedicated WWE page for WWE news and instant updates.