counterpart of papaya in English and sample sentences
PABAYA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “pabaya”? Here is its English counterpart.
Undeniably, many people have doubts when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words into English. In this article we will review the meaning of the term “pabaya”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “negligent”?
papaya is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of not giving due care or attention to a person, an event or a thing. It is a negative description of someone or something.
You can also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pabaya” in English?
After knowing the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word papaya but also some example sentences that use it.
papaya in English = negligent
Example sentences using the word bad:
1. a careless father Mang Elias for his sons to separate.
2. Mona was very hurt when Carlos told her that her son had died because he was one papaya na ina
3. papaya Joaquin when it comes to plants but is careful when it comes to animals.
4. Tiago left because he heard his son tell him that he was one careless either?
5. Have you ever apologized to your family for being papaya were you with them before?
Example sentences using the term negligent:
1. Is Santi’s being negligent The only reason his marriage to Samantha didn’t work out?
2. Francis knows that Joey can be negligent in project management, so he gave Nathan the job.
3. There was never a time when Harvey was negligent to the needs of your family.
4. The Ryan Self negligent whenever he has a lot to do at work it is usually the reason for his fight with Janine.
5. Did Eloisa tell you that she was just acting? negligent so you don’t feel too much pain for what happened?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You can express your thoughts and reactions below through the comments section. You can also follow us on Facebook, at Twitterand subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: Translate from English to Tagalog – English to Tagalog Word Translation List
Comment(s) for this post “Pabaya in English – Translate “Pabaya” in English”. Tell us what you think about this post by leaving your comments below.