Photo mo CapCut Template. As we know, CapCut is a mobile video editing app that comes with templates or presets that we can use to create cool videos very easily and quickly with just one click.
Until now, there have been thousands of CapCut templates and there is always a new one every day that you can use for free. In fact, many of them have become a trend, especially on the TikTok platform.
I have shared several trending CapCut templates on this blog. you can find the Kemce CapCut template, CapCut template is over, habibi CapCut template, Jalebi baby CapCut templateand other templates by browsing past posts on this blog.
The CapCut template that I will share in this article is the Photo mo CapCut template. As usual, you can use the template for free by clicking the link below.
Photo Mo CapCut Template Link
Photo Mo CapCut Template Editing Tutorial
Unlike other CapCut templates that are named after the song used, the photo mo CapCut template is so named because it uses multiple photos or images that are given certain animation effects and transitions.
- Click the Mo CapCut photo template link above.
- A new tab will open in your browser when you access the capcut.net site where the mo photo template is stored. Click on the Use template in CapCut menu.
- The CapCut application will open automatically when the template is displayed. tap on the use template button.
- Choose the 7 photos to use and then tap next to insert them into the template.
- The video preview of the mo photo template will play. tap on the Export button to save it.
- Choose a video resolution of 720p or whatever you want.
- Select the Export without watermark option for CapCut watermark not to be on your video.
- Wait for the video export process to run until it finishes.
- If you have TikTok installed, it will open automatically and you can upload your videos directly there.
- Your video has also been saved to the gallery on the Videos album and of course without watermark on it.
Well that’s one of the photo mo CapCut Templates and a tutorial on how to edit it that I can share in this article. Want to get more CapCut templates? Request your desired template in the comments below. Thanks.