The kindness of the late Adibah is to be emulated, generous, not shy in giving and giving alms. Adibah Noor’s departure surprised many of us. Singers, actors, lawyers, broadcasters and advertising talents are already too ingrained in our society.
In fact, the passing of the deceased is also like the loss of a pearl of art that will be missed. In fact, many shared about the kindness of the late Adibah that will surely continue to flow and inspire us all.
The kindness of the late Adibah must be emulated
Sharing the afternoon side, apparently many share the goodness. Even through sharing on Facebook Data ‘Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah has also summarized the seven virtues of the deceased that can be emulated.
7 ALLAHYARHAMAH ADIBAH NOOR WE ALL SHOULD EXEMPLARY:
- Be generous. Many of the artist’s friends who know him always describe him as spending money on food, not shy about giving and giving alms.
- There is no gap with their fans. He is friendly and usually responds to comments or tweets from his fans with kindness and positivity.
- Be very careful with language and speech. He is expensive with high level words and has knowledge of Malay and English with fascinating slang.
- Defend your own talents. His life is to learn and improve his talents. Sharpen better and always try to give the best to the audience.
- Use of social media platforms for charity. Always retweet to help the public and pets.
allahyarham adibah did it willingly and sincerely.
- He always makes others laugh and smile. Everyone who spends time with him always gets a positive and very calming aura when they are with him.
- His words are loaded with inspiration and instruction. He always gives words of encouragement and motivation to the people around him.
“The loss of a pearl of art that will definitely be missed by our motherland in Malaysia. May his goodness continue to flow and inspire us all.
“May the goodness continue to flow through him,” said Dato ‘Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah.
Read here: Abang Luah Adibah Peramah & Amable Con Nephews “The message is always to learn well”
Patience, the late Adibah kept the pain a secret, slapped Ustaz Kazim Elias
“Ghosts Are Too Special”
Through the comments of many who prayed for the soul of the late Adibah Noor to be placed among the faithful. Even the deceased is a very special person.
Women’s Weekly: May the deceased be placed among the faithful and his soul be filled with blessings.
Font / Photo source: Facebook Data ‘Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah
FB Story Mak-mak Group Today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cepatmakmak
MW Telegram: https://t.me/mingguanwanita
Living on one leg, the mother of 4 never gave up.