Hi guys, welcome back to id.repairandroid.com. There is an interesting discussion on how to register for the latest WeChat in this article which we will discuss and explain below.
Whenever you use a chat app or other social network, of course you need to register an account first, and if you are new to using wechat, the process How to register WeChat You can continue here.
WeChat is a chat app made in China whose features and usages are almost the same as other chat apps like line, whatsapp, etc.
WeChat itself is very popular in its home country of China. Almost all residents of this state who use bamboo blinds use the WeChat chat application.
It’s not that they don’t want to use another app. Because this app cannot be used in certain countries.
Although in Indonesia, WeChat is rarely used. Some Indonesians who want to use WeChat certainly have some needs.
Such as the desire to communicate with relatives living in China, business interests, and various other interests.
How to register WeChat
See also: How to delete a Yahoo account
Before creating a WeChat account, please make sure you have the WeChat app on your phone. Be it Android or iPhone. Once installed, we now use to start creating a WeChat account with your mobile number.
Download WhatsApp for Android
How to sign up for WeChat:
- Open the WeChat app
Launch the WeChat app on your phone. Then press the button Register.
The next step is to accept the privacy and policy. don’t forget to check if it’s ok, then hit the Next button to continue.
Below you will find the security verification page. The next one is the most complex part, because there will be two verification phases that you will have to run.
If you have passed all verifications, your account can be successfully created. Now you are used to communicating with other users.
See also: How to view Facebook Stalker
Causes and solutions Failed to register WeChat
Failure to register a WeChat account usually occurs at the security verification stage. However, if you are unable to create a WeChat account, understanding has two solutions to overcome.
The first solution is if you fail the security verification process. Then try to use a Telkomsel SIM card and also use a cell phone that has never been installed on the WeChat app.
If you continue to use the first solution, we generally try the second solution below.
- First of all, launch the browser, it can be on your laptop or cell phone. Next, open the WeChat official website.
- Next we select the operating system that we use as a platform. If you’re using Android, choose Android, but if you’re using iPhone, choose iOS.
- Next, select our country of origin in the Countries section.
- Next, select Account Registration from the list of categories.
- Next, select Unusual to receive SMS codes in the Categories section.
- Below, describe your problem using a few words. Specify that we are new users and we do not usually register.
- Next, enter our mobile number in the first column. Start our mobile number with +62.
- Next, enter your email address in the field provided.
- Next, submit your complaint form.
See also: How to delete WeChat account
This is how to register WeChat, follow the steps above to start the account registration process, hopefully it helps.
Do not forget to consult our other articles, only in id.reparasiandroid.com, because you will find various tips, tricks and other interesting applications and tutorials. Thanks.