How to make a signature in Word in an easy and practical way? Here HiTekno.com team summarizes Microsoft Word tutorial for you.
Digital correspondence is very important nowadays, where every official letter definitely requires a digital signature as approval.
Google Maps mulai memberikan informasi tarif tol, sudah ada di Indonesia Investasi Telkomsel di Goto berpotensi memajukan industri Spesifikasi Xiaomi 12 Ultra bocor Hasil Playoff Hari 1 MSC 2022: Lempar EVOS SG, RRQ Hoshi ke Braket Atas Investasi Telkomsel di GoTo dianggap ilegal
To do this, you need to know how to create a signature in Word so you don’t get confused when creating a formal letter that requires a signature.
Some digital documents or letters require a signature to be legally valid.
Some examples of digital documents that require a signature are employment contract documents, letters of agreement, instructions, etc.
An easy way to create a signature in Word is to scan your signature and paste it into a Word document.
For more details, you can follow the steps in the following Microsoft Word tutorial.
Microsoft Word illustration. (Microsoft)
A. Signature conversion to a digital file
- You can start by writing your signature on white paper with a black pen.
- Then take a photo with your phone or scan it with any scanning device you have
- Transfer your signature photo file to the laptop
B. Paste the signature into the Word document file
- Open the Word document you want to add a signature to
- Select the Insert menu and then Draw
- Select Browse from file and search for signature files that were previously converted to digital files
- After finding it, select Paste
C. Setting the signature file in Word
- Once the signature image is inserted into the Word document, make a selection by clicking the signature image
- Select the Format menu to set the appearance and position of the signature
- Click Color on the Format menu to set the color and appearance of the signature image before
- Select Black & White in the Recolor section to ensure your signature is black and white.
- Customize the appearance of the signature with Set Transparent Color so that your signature has no background other than the color of the paper.
- Customize the design and position of the signature by selecting the list of horseshoe symbols you need if you want to place them next to the text or behind the text.
Well, that’s how to make a signature in Word you need to know to create a digital business letter with a signature. What? Isn’t the Microsoft Word tutorial above easy?
The post Tutorial How to make a signature in Word in an easy and practical way appeared first on PortalDemisterios.com.