West Kalimantan Provincial Government Announces Departure of 444 Prospective Hajj Pilgrims

West Kalimantan Provincial Government Announces Departure of 444 Prospective Hajj Pilgrims
West Kalimantan Provincial Government Announces Departure of 444 Prospective Hajj Pilgrims

Gencil News – A total of 444 prospective pilgrims from West Kalimantan have been bused to Batam. While there are still 442 potential pilgrims leaving tomorrow and 260 people leaving on Friday, June 17, 2022.

West Kalimantan Hajj Regional Organizing Committee (PPIHD) General Chairman Harisson said prospective West Kalimantan Hajj pilgrims were divided into 8 flight schedules.

“Today, 444 people from West Kalimantan CJH left for Batam, initially there were 445 people, but one from North Kayong was sick, so she canceled her trip,” explained Harisson, on Wednesday (6/15)

Previously, these future pilgrims had already undergone a PCR test, Harisson said that the results of the PCR test for the future pilgrims were negative.

Read More :   Uorfi Javed Fake Suicide News viral on social networks, know the truth

“For today’s flight, the PCR results from CJH, Alhamdulillah, the results are all negative,” he said.

The West Kalimantan provincial government also released the first batch of prospective hajj pilgrims on Wednesday morning (6/15/2022).

As is known, this year as many as 1,146 CJH departed from West Kalimantan. Of that number, there are 1,139 CJH, 6 regional hajj officers, and 1 KBIHU officer.