- internet marketers
- affiliate marketers
- digital product resellers
What can you do with these insurance PLR articles?
- You can: resell it as an e-course.
- You can: Resell the PLR articles to earn money.
- You can: Use it as blog posts.
- You can: Create a series of automatic responses.
- You can: Create an e-book, video, or report to resell or use to build your email list.
- You can: Create any type of information product that you can resell under a Private Label Rights license.
- And many other ways you can use these high quality plr articles.
Sample of 1 of the 2400 insurance PLR articles:
7 car insurance tips
The word count:
insurance, insurance broker, insurance agent, insurance tips
1. Increase your deductible
The deductible is the amount you pay out of pocket before you make an insurance claim. The downside of filing your claim is that when you file a claim, you will pay more. However, if you’re a safe driver, you’ll save more money over time by raising your insurance deductible. Look at your past insurance claim history and make a discreet decision for yourself.
2. Older Auto: Drop Comprehensive/Collision coverage.
If your car isn’t worth much, why pay for comprehensive and collision insurance coverage? You can visit a number of sites online to find the true value of your car. Also, your insurance broker may be able to get the true value of your vehicle.
3. Take advantage of low mileage
Some auto insurance companies will give you discounts if you drive less than a certain number of miles or drive less than a certain distance to work.
4. Moving: Consider insurance costs.
If you’re considering moving, it’s a good idea to call your insurance agent and get their opinion on insurance costs in your new city or state.
5. Low profile vehicle
Your vehicle will also determine your overall insurance costs. Some of the cars are favorites of thieves as they fetch a good price. Some cars are more expensive to repair. It makes a lot of sense to do an adequate amount of research before making your car purchase.
6. Make sure your vehicle is properly registered by your insurance agent.
Many manufacturers offer somewhat similar model names for vehicles, but insurance costs can vary. Also, 2 or 4 doors or the wrong model can affect your auto insurance quote.
7. Ask your insurance broker to check discounts from other insurance companies.
Many companies will offer discounts if you and your spouse are insured with the same insurance company. Also, if you are looking for home insurance, life insurance, car insurance from the same insurance company, you will get some discounts. Check with your insurance agent on how to save money.